You must compress a football in order to ‘Punt or Place Kick’.
The same applies to striking a baseball or soft ball.
These simple transfer of energy protocols are applicable in hammering a small finishing nail or huge nail or barn spike.
What are six conditions that apply to the quality ‘Transferences Of Energy’ in a golf strike?
1. Understanding, Knowledge and Experience (huge golf resources ready for you)
2. ‘Clubhead Speed’
3. The ‘Quality Of Squareness’ (‘Clubface Aim, Clubhead Path’)
A glancing blow is inefficient … North South Polar X Axis Cut Spin-Rate
… Fade / Slice or Draw / Hook … Equatorial Y Axis Under & Over Spin
4. ‘Sweet Spot’ … Center Of Mass and Moment Of Inertia’
5. Angle Of Attack … AOA (Flat & Steep)
6. Dedicated, Smart Practise Over Time
Quality Impact & Separation makes really big ‘Golf Smiley Faces’!
Earn that athletic expression of pleasure without further delay?
Share the blessing with your friends who golf?
The ‘555 Golf Team’ produces this very popular, twice-weekly ‘Newsletter’. Won’t you join us?