How can we stay relatively tuned-in over the winter? Make up your mind to keep ‘Golf Mentally and Physically Active’ in specific ways. Layer up and find a local radiant heated hitting bay. Just go ‘Do IT!’ Always practise with a plan!
Here are 10 suggestions.
- Read your twice-weekly ‘555 Golf Newsletter’! It’s FREE!
- Do you ‘Slow Motion Drills regularly!
- Work on your ‘RPM Drill’,
- Feel you specific ‘Golf Swing Sequences’ and remember that feel!
- Use your ‘Swing Fan’ three times a week for 100 reps each session,
- Get out and ‘Putt & Chip’ every week (30 minutes) … more than once if possible, while using your ‘8 Step Putting & Chipping Pre-Shot Routine’. (PSR)
- When it is below freezing or is snowy, go to your local ‘golf specialty store’ and rent one of their ‘Hitting Cages or Simulators’.
- Think about how good your swing really is or can be!
- Work on thinking efficiently. (see ‘Imagery’)
- Practise Green Reading all winter … in fact ‘Forever’!
Your local golf clubs will be very helpful in your ‘Staying Tuned In’ endeavours! They want you back fully active in the Spring! I bet the coffee or hot chocolate is FREE?
‘Putting & Chipping’ is no big deal, right? Wrong! Remember … “I Drive As I Putt!”
How productive can you be in as few as 30 minutes? Get up off your butt and get your feet and hands in motion! Remember your “& Word” for ‘Timing’ and making good fluid swings … small and big. Hit balls at precise targets! “If you have nowhere to go, you will go nowhere!”
Fly to a warm place for three days of warm golf … once a month! Dreaming is allowed!
Think how beneficial ‘Fresh Air and Exercise’ is to we stressed humans!
When is the last time you just went and had a good conversation with your teaching professional? Buy him or her a light lunch! That gesture will go a very long way towards your success and happiness! Very few golfers can ‘Go It Alone’!
Are you a member of the 555 Club House? We've got over 1200 pages of golf resources for you.